Use complete sentences!
1)What has been the hardest thing for so for during this school year.
2)What was the most interesting thing you have learned so far during this school year?
3)If you could change one thing about The Bryant Academy, what would it be?
I'm still trying to get the hang of things but so far it's good.
ReplyDeleteThe hardest thing for me to learn this year is Science.
The most interesting thing I've learned this year is root words.
The thing I would change at Brant Academy is to have free read every day for an 30 min. and have art every day.
I haven't been here for very long but it is very different.
It has been a drab year. The hardest thing was probably getting the computers to work. The most interesting thing was probably learning there was a foosball table. I would change the limit of games we can play.
ReplyDeleteI hope we get some more interesting stuff later on.
The hardest thing that I have done so far for the year is tipping on the computter. The most interesting thing that I have learnd so far for the year is lurning how good I'm at art. If I could change something about Bryant Academy, it would be having the school in the Rennamede school in Planfeald NH and that is it.
ReplyDelete#1. having a lot of noise in these class room
ReplyDelete#2. the field trip last week
#3. a little more work and free time