Thursday, September 17, 2009

Exit Blog 9.17.2009

Please write 3 things that you learned today:
Use complete sentences.

3 comments:

  1. The 3 things that I learned today are how to make a science crossword puzzle. The second thing I learned today is concrete nouns and abstract nouns. The third and final thing I learned today is how to go with the flow of things. For example when our schedule got changed, we were doing one thing and we ran out of time and we had to do another thing, and now we have to finish it up tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned the difference between a plural noun and a singular noun. I also learned more phonics sounds. I also learned how to make new words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The three things I learned today!
    1. To always talk quit because you never know hows listening.
    2. That you always obey the teacher.
    3. And also tell the teacher what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete