Please reflect on what you did today in Art class with Mr. Merrill. Please write two to three sentences.
In conjunction with Mr. Merrill's art lesson, please do a one-minute WikiHop, and write down each hop.
Good Luck! You all had a great day today! Nice job working hard and staying focused!
-Ms. Picard & Mrs. Tatro
This an example of a Wiki-Hop. Here are the steps:
Step One: Go onto Wikipedia.com
Step Two: Type in any word into the search bar.
Step Three: Click on the links in the article, and travel through Wikipedia through clicking on links.
Step Four: Keep track of the links, and record your travels.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Wiki-Hop Example:
ReplyDeleteInitial Search Word:ACADEMY
ACADEMY - Athena - Wisdom - Cultural - Agriculture - Domesticated Animals - Humans - Simian - Old World Monkeys - Africa - Scientific Community - Education
Initial Search Word: SCHOOL
ReplyDeleteSCHOOL - compulsory - human right - freedom of expression - internet - backbone - network congestion - quality of service -
Doing art was totally awesome. We got to do what ever we wanted for our
ReplyDeletepicture.
On my wikihop I went from school to school disambiguation to crime of the century. After that I got to the beatles John Lennon to Paul Mc cartney.
ReplyDeleteToday in art class, we did self-porchrets. I did a pitcher of a tree, but it isn't finished, but it is exteremly good and I got a lot of compluments from my class mate and my teatchers. We were soppoast to make them for the collige, but I'm going to ceap it because it is so good.
ReplyDeleteMr. Merrill came to school to teach the class. When he came in he asked us a question. "What is the purpose of education?" Well it took me a long time to answer that question. When I did answer the question Mr. Merrill as always says said that "there never is a right or wrong answer." Then he asked us to draw a picture for the school. I am still working on it but when I'm done I hope I can put it up on here.
ReplyDelete